Monday, January 9

 

The Heroic Return

So, I lived and returned to sub another day, four other days since the last post actually.

Three of those days were wayyy back in 2005 before Winter break. Not much happened, except one day I subbed two half days, that means I made a whole 15 bucks over the usual day pay. w00t.

My first 2006 assignment was pretty stupendous. Last Tuesday I covered an 8th grade history class. It went a little something like this:

"Hey my name is Mr. Gire, your teacher wants you to copy this timeline and map. If you don't then I might just give you this optional homework he left for you guys. Now I'm going to read a book at the front of the class while you work quietly under the fear of extra homework."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?